Photo credit: Sasha Netchaev
Old Pasadena beckons both tourists and residents alike with wonderful dining, shopping and spectacular Pasadena architecture. Take a stroll on Colorado Boulevard or any of the historical alleys, catch a movie or enjoy street musicians. It’s a great place to get a feel for what Pasadena California is all about!
READ MORE: Activities and happenings around Pasadena – 365 Things To Do In Pasadena
How to Get to Old Pasadena
Old Pasadena is just nine miles Northeast of downtown Los Angeles.
- Coming from downtown LA, take 110 North. The freeway ends on Arroyo Parkway, take it up to Colorado Boulevard and turn left.
- From Orange County, take the 5 North to the 605 North to the 210 West, exit Fair Oaks South.
- From the East, take the 10 or 60 to the 605 North to the 210 West, exit Fair Oaks South.
- From the West, take the 134 East to the 210, and exit on Orange Grove or Fair Oaks.
Where Do I Park in Old Pasadena
- De Lacey lot on De Lacey between Green Street (Green St is one way heading East – so be careful!) and Colorado Blvd.
- Schoolhouse lot on Green Street between Fair Oaks and Raymond
- Marriott Lot on Raymond, just North of Holly.
You will also find parking valet stands throughout. There are 15 different Unified Parking locations throughout Old Pasadena. You can drop your car in one location and ask to have your car waiting at a different stand. 🙂
Interested in Living Around Old Pasadena
Interested in seeing what is available for sale in Pasadena? Take a look at condos for sale around Old Town.
Interested in more information about Pasadena and surrounding cities, check out our City Guides below:
And, if you are interested in fun activities to do in Pasadena, take a look at our 365 Things To Do in Pasadena® page.
Thinking of selling your San Marino or Pasadena home? Interested in finding out the current market value of your single family home, condo or investment property? Then call Irina Netchaev at (626) 629-8439 to discuss what is happening in today’s Pasadena Real Estate Market.