Are you considering selling your Pasadena neighborhood home? Not sure if this is the right time… Here’re five reasons to consider as you’re making your decision.
- There is way less competition.
- As we move into the fall and winter months, housing supply usually shrinks. Add that to the lack of homes for sale that we’ve experienced over the last few months, this creates a perfect opportunity for serious home sellers. Don’t wait until spring when all the other potential sellers will consider putting their homes up for sale.
- Serious buyers are out in force.
- Many homes are being sold with multiple offers in today’s market. This puts extra pressure on home buyers to be fully approved and ready to move forward with their purchase. Competition for getting the right property is stiff and quite frankly, pretty stressful. Home buyers that are taking on the challenge for finding their next home are qualified and ready.
- Perfect time to buy that move up.
- With interest rates at historic lows and there is no guarantee that interest rates will remain low in the years to come. However, if you are considering moving to a more expensive home, prices are projected to appreciate by 15% by the year 2016. It will end up costing you more both in down payment and monthly payments should you wait.
- The escrow process is getting quicker.
- Not only are the homes selling faster, but the banks are streamlining their lending processes and most are meeting 17 day loan and appraisal contractual obligations. This makes the process of closing escrows so much faster. Most of the homes that we sell transfer title in 30 days.
- Get a professional home staging consultation for FREE.
- We are running a special through the end of the year offering free home staging consultation to all home sellers that list their home with Pasadena Views Real Estate Team by December 31, 2012. Homes that are prepared for sale photograph better, show better and sell faster and for more money! That’s a $300 value.
- Read More: Make a Great First Impression
Interested in more information about Pasadena and surrounding cities, check out our City Guides below:
And, if you are interested in fun activities to do in Pasadena, take a look at our 365 Things To Do in Pasadena® page.
Thinking of selling your Pasadena area home? Interested in finding out the current market value of your single family home, condo or investment property? Then call Irina Netchaev at (626) 629-8439 to discuss what is happening in today’s Pasadena Real Estate Market.