Old Pasadena’s Happy Hour is back on March 1st through March 15th, 2012!
Old Pasadena’s most diverse and award winning restaurants are adding special dishes, and cocktails, and offering extended happy hours during Old Pasadena’s Happy Hour Week. Exquisite dishes prepared by the area’s most talented chefs at bargain prices include:
- ham and cheese empanadas ($2) at 1810 Argentinean Restaurant
- calamari with garlic aioli ($5) at Bar Celona
- preserved lemon and saffron clams ($5) at Café Santorini
- doulce dessert crepe with nutella, fresh mango, and whipped cream ($4) at Crepe de la Crepe
- gourmet sliders ($1) at Dog Haus Biergarten
- albondiga with chipotle sauce ($3) at IX Tapa
- sauteed scallops ($3) at Pita Jungle
- afternoon delight with seasonal pavlova, vanilla crème brulee, and a chocolate diped strawberry ($6) at Pop Champagne & Dessert Bar
- spicy yellowtail roll at Sushi Roku ($3)
- truffled mac and cheese ($7) at Vertical Wine Bistro and many more!
Popular cocktails, wine by the glasses, beer and more will be offered at discounted prices including ($1) martinis at Equator Café and ($2) sake bombs at Wokcano. From French, Greek, Japanese, to German and Spanish cuisine, Old Pasadena Happy Hour Week offers an adventure of taste in different cuisines from around the world without breaking the bank.
Restaurants, lounges and bars participating in Old Pasadena Happy Hour Week include:
1810 Argentinean Restaurant
a/k/a American Bistro
Crème de la Crepe
Dog Haus Biergarten
Ipic Theaters (formeraly Gold Class Cinema)
Ix Tapa Cantina
Kings Row Gastropub
Pop Champagne & Dessert Bar
Vertical Wine Bistro
READ MORE: Pasadena City Guide
Restaurants including Vertical Wine Bistro, Crème de la Crepe and Pop Champagne will all be hosting free live music during Old Pasadena Happy Hour Week. Attendees can enjoy eclectic performances from local French chateuse Jessica Fichot and eclectic jazz lounge singer Jamila Ford among others.
Old Pasadena Happy Hour Week is produced by Old Pasadena Management District. For more information including downloadable menus, the public can visit www.oldpasadena.org/happyhourweek.