The 2015 Los Angeles County Fair is back for its 93rd time, and it is really packing heat this year. The event starts this Labor Day weekend and runs through the month of September and features tons of delicious food, cool attractions, and all your county fair favorites. The Fair is taking place this year at the Fairplex.
If you have never been to a this annual event, you have been missing out. Whether you are into carnival games and just want to win prizes or you are a thrill seeker looking for a fun ride to go on, there is no better place to go.
- Concerts – Enjoy 16 nights of the best in pop, rock, country, Latin and R&B music at the End of Summer Concert Series, presented by Toyota. From Train to Patti LaBelle to Chicago, the lineup is intense this year.
- Popnology — is a new interactive exhibition that seeks to awe, enlighten and educate its visitors with outstanding displays of technological advances inspired by pop culture.
- 3 new rides – Ray Cammack Shows is back for its 30th year at LACF. Don’t miss new rides Monkey Maze, Monster Mash and family-friendly rollercoaster Wacky Worm.
- Kiddie carnival – Perfect for the kiddos, the RCS Kiddie Carnival features just the right amount of spin, bounce and thrills for the younger set.
- Midway – Make room at home for a giant stuffed donut. With more than 45 games on the carnival Midway, you could load up on prizes.
- There will also be some crazy looking food, click here to check it out.
WHAT: The Los Angeles County Fair
Labor Day Weekend Hours
- Friday – Noon – Midnight
- Saturday – 10 a.m. – Midnight
- Sunday – 10 a.m. – Midnight
- Monday – 10 a.m.- 10 p.m.
- CLOSED Mondays and Tuesdays
- Wednesdays – Noon – 10 p.m.
- Thursdays – Noon – 11 p.m.
- Fridays – Noon – Midnight
- Saturdays – 10 a.m. – Midnight
- Sundays – 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Grandstand Box Office Hours
- 12 p.m. – 9 p.m. Wednesday thru Friday (12 p.m. opening)
- 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. Saturday and Sunday (10 a.m. opening)
|Child, ages 6-12||$8.00||$12.00|
|Child, ages 5 and under||Free||Free|
Season Pass – $29.99
*admission on open days during Sept. 4 – Sept. 27, 2015
Visit 365 Things To Do In Pasadena® for more fun activities in Pasadena California and surrounding neighborhoods.