So, planning on avoiding a few major freeways this month?
Rose Bowl in Pasadena is holding a gourmet food truck event to keep you off the freeways! Head over for the evening of food, fun, and entertainment.
You know our favorite 365 Things To Do in Pasadena® activities usually involve eating and tasty treats. 😉
The 2nd Annual LA Street Food Fest Summer Tasting Event is taking place Saturday, June 28th
Beginning at 4:00 pm and lasting until 10:00 pm come down and treat yourself to a tastefully good time!
This year it’s easy for everyone to enjoy a great time, because you’ll pay only once!
* Ample FREE parking at the Rose Bowl for ticket-holders
* Enjoy All You Can Eat Signature Sampling from a curated selection of 100+ of Los Angeles, Pasadena, Baja and Mexico City’s best award winning chefs and restaurants, trucks, street carts and stands
* Cold craft beer gardens ft Angel City Brewery, Eagle Rock Brewery and more
* Cool off with cold drinks from Perrier, Hawaiian Springs Water, Honest Tea and more
* Keep going with caffeinated treats from our Iced Coffee Experience ft a dozen coffee brands
* Chill with signature cocktails at one of our SIX BARS ft top LA mixologists
* Find your inner foodie child at our Ice Cream Social featuring the city’s best frozen treats
* Enjoy tunes from our DJs
* Strike a pose at the photo booth, get a shot with your favorite chef or print your own Instagram pics at the InstaPartyBooth using #LAfoodfest
* Rub elbows with some of the city’s top food critics and cast a vote for your favorite bite with a People’s Choice Award in the Street Food Cook-Off
* Support your community, local economy and small biz owners
That’s right, your ticket includes absolutely everything: all the food and drinks (beer, cocktails, tequilas, juices, water, +), entertainment, photo booth portraits, cool giveaways – and even your parking!
Click here to purchase tickets. For additional information please email [email protected]
Let the Food Fest Begin!