Ever wanted to experience the aura of Halloween in the middle of August? Search no more because ScareLA is coming right here to Pasadena’s own Convention Center on Green Street for two days this August 8th and 9th!
ScareLA is your go to convention if you love anything that will make you scream. While the event is usually held at the Los Angeles Convention Center, the event organizers decided to move it to Pasadena! Anyone who is anyone in the horror industry will be there, from fans to professionals all coming together to form a mega halloween weekend. The event features top attraction designers and operators, manufacturers, artists, filmmakers and celebrates California’s hottest scary faire with attraction unveils, workshops and classes, top industry panels, haunt tours, screenings and activities.
(Taken from the ScareLA website) Some things you can expect:
- Curated collection of exhibitors showcasing scary goods, services & job opportunities
- Expert and celebrity panels on the haunt business, horror entertainment and more
- Presentations of top and upcoming local haunts with sneak peaks and unveils
- Performances by local horror themed theatre companies and musicians
- Professional demos of makeup, set building, costume creation, animatronics and more
- Hands-on workshops taught by top haunt industry professionals for all skill levels and ages
- Screening room showing premiere attraction walk-throughs and local horror filmmakers
- Interactive experiences, games, roaming monsters and more!
Where: Pasadena Convention Center @ 300 E Green St, Pasadena, CA 91101
When: August 8th-9th, 2015
Cost: Pricing for tickets vary, to see whats available, click here.
Visit 365 Things To Do In Pasadena® for more fun activities in Pasadena California and surrounding neighborhoods.