Character Craftsman in Pasadena
298 Pleasant Street
TEMPORARILY ON HOLD
|Interior Square Feet:||2,692 sq. ft.|
|Lot Size||8,601 sq. ft.|
This compelling Craftsman was built in 1906, when building homes was an art form. The quiet tree-lined street in one of the most desirable areas of Pasadena, within a few blocks to the heartbeat of the city: Old Town, the Paseo, the Rose Parade route, the Gold Line, Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods, a plethora of restaurants and more. It’s also within minutes of the 110, 210 and 134 Freeways.
You can sit on the porch and watch the neighbors strolling by or relax in the privacy of the backyard hot tub, patio or deck. With nearly 2700 square feet of living space, it’s also perfect for entertaining. Guests are greeted by a formal entry foyer w/ adjacent cloak room, leading to an impressive living/dining room.
Some of the features include:
• 3 Bedrooms
• 2 ½ baths
• Detached garage
• Rear deck and patio
• New Foundation with earthquake bolting/bracing.
• Plumbing and electrical upgrades
• Newer windows in kitchen and dining room
• Expansive hardwood floors and woodwork detail throughout.
• Interior doors with original transom windows.
• Gas fireplace in living room; wood burning fireplace in den
• Downstairs den with original built-in cabinetry and turn-of the century swing-out glass windows.
• Dining room has built-in glass cabinets: separate side entry
• Original pocket doors in formal living room/dining room
• Remodeled kitchen with granite counters and newer cabinets
• Hallway pantry area
• Marble master bath
• Upstairs side porch and office area in bedroom
• Master bedroom has walk-in closet with built-ins
• Separate laundry/utility room
• Lawn sprinkler/alarm system
• Central air and heat
• Attic fans
• Partial unfinished basement
The C Word (HBO)
Desani water commercial
2 independent films by American Film Institute Students
If you are interested in selling your home, call Irina Netchaev at 626-629-8439 for a private consultation.