Did you hear about the Eat! See! Hear! events popping up all over Los Angeles? Well… one is heading straight for Pasadena!
For a fun night out, 365 Things To Do In Pasadena® fans should consider heading out to Centennial Square in front of Pasadena City Hall to view “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off” on a giant screen!
2013 activity: Saturday, June 8th:
WHAT: Eat|See|Hear presented by Showtime Networks (www.eatseehear.com), LA’s premier outdoor movie, food truck and live music event series, travels to Pasadena this Saturday night. The event will feature the most popular food truck fare in Los Angeles, and a live performance by Austin bands Tenlons Fort and Will Courtney, presented by Origami Vinyl, followed by a screening of John Hughes’ classic comedy, “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off,” starring Matthew Broderick. The movie will be projected onto the only three-story high, 52-foot wide inflatable movie screen west of the Mississippi, offering an unrivaled outdoor movie experience with digital HD projection and state of the art line-array audio.
WHO: Back by popular demand, Los Angeles-area residents, visitors and families (and their canine companions) will gather in front of the beautiful City Hall building in Pasadena for an unparalleled outdoor movie screening experience, while enjoying the city’s best treats and eats from the following food trucks, along with live music from these bands:
*Featuring an exclusive
Eat|See|Hear ice cream
|Cousins Maine Lobster
The Fry Girl
(plus more TBA)
WHEN & WHERE: Saturday, June 8th – Pasadena
Centennial Square at Pasadena City Hall, 100 North Garfield Ave, Pasadena 91101
· 5:30 p.m. – Doors open
· 7:00 p.m. – Tenlons Fort and Will Courtney perform – presented by Origami Vinyl
· 8:30 p.m. – Movie begins
· 11:00 p.m. – Event concludes
For the full 2013 summer Eat|See|Hear schedule visit: http://schedule.eatseehear.com/.
TICKET INFO: Purchase online at: http://ferrisbueller-eorg.eventbrite.com/#
Regular seating event passes purchased in advance – $10.00 (Kids under 12 – $8.00, under 5 – Free)
popchips Fashionably Late passes (premium reserved seats) – $20.00
General Admission at the door – $12.00 (limited availability)
2012 activity: Saturday, June 2nd:
This event will feature food trucks, live music and an outdoor movie – The Wedding Singer. Here’s the schedule:
- Doors open at 5:30 pm with bar ser bar serving 16 oz cans of Golden Road Road Brewing Hefeweizen & IPA
- Food Trucks: Border Grill Truck, No Tomatoes, After School Special Truck, India Jones, Rounds Burger, Tortas 2 Die 4 and Waffles de Liege
- At 7pm, you’ll be enjoying Live Music with Tic Tic Boom!
- The Wedding Singer starts at 8:30pm and will be shown on the LARGEST outdoor movie screen west of the Mississippi standing 3 1/2 story’s tall with an HD digital image that is 52 feet wide!
Tickets are $10 in advance and can be purchased at http://eatseehear.inticketing.com/events/203741
General Admission tickets are $10 for adults and $8 for children.
Special Offer for 365 Things To Do Fans:
- Use promo code PSMG when purchasing passes online (only good for advance purchase) and both General Admission & Children’s passes will be 50% Off! Plus “Fashionably Late” passes will be reduced from $20 to $15
Enjoy the start of outdoor summer activities in Pasadena California
Interested in more information about Greater Pasadena, check out our City Guide below:
And, if you are interested in fun activities to do, take a look at our 365 Things To Do in Pasadena® page.