PASADENA, Calif.—Pasadena residents are reminded that Tuesday, Sept. 25, is National Voter Registration Day, the perfect time to register to vote or to update voter registration informationat one of 14 locations throughout the City where volunteers will be ready to assist you with the forms.
To help with the voter registration event, the Pasadena City Clerk’s Office needs additional volunteers, including those who speak Spanish or other languages. If interested, contact the City Clerk’s Office at (626) 744-4124 or by email to [email protected].
“National Voter Registration Day highlights the importance of registering to vote or updating registration information in time for Election Day (Nov. 6),” Pasadena City Clerk Mark Jomsky said. “We encourage all eligible residents to register to vote.”
On Sept. 25, stop by Pasadena City Hall, 100 N. Garfield Ave., from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., or at any of the following locations.
From 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. go to:
- Pasadena City College, Student Quad, 1570 E. Colorado Blvd.
- Pasadena Senior Center, 85 E. Holly St.
- Allendale Branch Library, 1130 S. Marengo Ave.
- Hill Avenue Branch Library, 55 S. Hill Ave.
- La Pintoresca Branch Library, 1355 N. Raymond Ave.
- Lamanda Park Branch Library, 140 S. Altadena Dr.
- Linda Vista Branch Library, 1281 Bryant St.
- San Rafael Branch Library, 1240 Nithsdale Rd.
- Santa Catalina Branch Library, 999 E. Washington Blvd.
- Victory Park Community Center, 2575 Paloma St.
From Noon to 8:00 p.m., you can go to the Jackie Robinson Community Center, 1020 N. Fair Oaks Ave., or the Villa-Parke Community Center, 363 E. Villa St.
Or, from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., stop by the Pasadena Central Library, 285 E. Walnut St.
The event is organized in collaboration with the Los Angeles County Registrar of Voters, Pasadena Chapter of the League of Women Voters, Pasadena Senior Center, Pasadena City College and the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP).
For more information about the City of Pasadena, go online to www.cityofpasadena.net.