One of my favorite things about living in Pasadena is the huge array of options whenever you want to try something new to eat. Masters of Taste 2019 is back in full force this Sunday, April 7th, 2019 from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm at the Rose Bowl Stadium field. This event is L.A.’s premier outdoor, luxury food and beverage festival hosted by Master Chef, Michael Hung.
This event will feature the finest foods & drinks from over 45 Master Chefs including Culinary Masters Chef Erwin Tjahyadi (Bone Kettle), Chef Kyle Johnson (Bourbon Steak), Chef Calogero Drago (Celestino Ristorante), 2019 Host Chef Michael Hung (Faith & Flower), Chef Lee Hau Fu (Lunasia Dim Sum House.) and many more! The event will also feature LA’s finest desserts brought by the Sweet Masters and cocktails for guests to try from over 40 Beverage Masters. This event is restricted to guests 21+ years of age.
ABOUT THE MASTER CHEF: Michael Hung
“Hung’s impressive credentials include time spent with Traci Des Jardins’s James Beard Award-winning team at San Francisco’s Jardinière and overseeing the kitchen at Roland Passot’s Michelin-starred La Folie. Chef Hung then left San Francisco to open Faith & Flower in Downtown Los Angeles, where under his leadership the restaurant was honored “Best New Restaurant” by Esquire Magazine, Los Angeles Magazine, and Travel + Leisure.”
100% of the proceeds from Masters of Taste 2019 will directly benefit Union Station Homeless Services, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization committed to helping homeless men, women and children rebuild their lives. Union Station is part of a premier group of human services agencies in L.A. County that are leading the way to end homelessness in our community. Union Station offers an array of services including street outreach, meals, shelter, housing, case management and career development.
General Admission: $105, $89 Early Bird Special
- Festival access from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
- Unlimited tastings of food, wine, craft beer, and cocktails.
VIP Admission (SOLD OUT): $164, $149 Early Bird Pricing
- Admission to Masters of Taste at 3:00 pm, a full hour before General Admission begins.
- Option to purchase an exclusive ticket upgrade for the seated Wolfgang Puck Experience, a unique 4-course “wine and taste” pairing delight. For more information, click here.
- Access to VIP lounges and seating.
- Special Access to limited release tastings (while supplies last) and unlimited samplings of food, wine, craft beer, and cocktails.
If you are interested in selling your home, call Irina Netchaev at 626-627-7107 for a private consultation.