To register please go to this link , the deadline to register is February 16.
Rules and Regulations:
- Teams will be registered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Teams are comprised of a minimum of 3 players and a maximum of 4 players
- All players must be 18 years and older
- Minimum $100 Team Fee (All proceeds go to American Cancer Society)
- Please find complete list of rules and regulations on the website above.
RELAY FOR LIFE
Relay for Life organizes fun, active and organized events to help raise awareness and raise funds for the American Cancer Society:
“With your help, we aren’t just fighting one type of cancer – we’re fighting for every birthday threatened by every cancer in every community. Each person who shares the Relay For Life experience can take pride in knowing that they are working to create a world where this disease will no longer threaten our loved ones or rob anyone of another birthday.”
The Hoops for Awareness is a feeder event for Southern California Chinese Relay For Life (SCCRFL).
For questions and more information please email Vivian Chan (Special Event Chair) at [email protected]