Day 360 of 365 Things To Do In Pasadena™ invites you to experience culinary delights! Many Pasadeneans know of Le Cordon Bleu culinary school right here on Colorado, but what most don’t know is that they run an elegant and fun restaurant called Technique. Technique is staffed by future culinary chefs and current Le Cordon Bleu students.
Set in a modern, contemporary dining room, you will be wowed by the newest culinary “techniques” and flavors. And… you get an amazing meal for a pretty low price. Lunch menu consists of a 3 course meal with a soup, an entree and a delicious pastry dessert. All for only $10!
Should you come for dinner, you will have a choice between a 3 course or a 5 course meal. The 3 course meal is only $12 and the $5 course meal is $15! Amazing prices, beautiful presentation and your taste buds will thank you.
What you need to know:
- Technique books up very quickly so make your reservations early!
- They are open Monday through Friday only.
- They do not serve alcohol… no liquor license. Remember, you are here for the food! 🙂
- There’s a mandatory 15% tip – which is exactly not a tip to the students, but I believe goes back to the school’s non-profit charity.
- Parking could be a challenge so come early.
Our name reflects our philosophy: simple, elegant menus inspired by the classic techniques of fine cookery and prepared with the finest ingredients culled from high quality, sustainable sources.
Have you been to Technique? If so, what did you like the most? Do you enjoy lunch or dinner? And… from what I hear, they’re beginning to serve breakfast as well!
525 E Colorado Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91101
Visit 365 Things To Do In Pasadena® for more fun activities in Pasadena California and surrounding neighborhoods.