Sophisticated townhouse minutes from The Rose Bowl!
This is the official property listing website for 468 Rosemont Ave. If you are interested in this townhome, this page will provide you with the latest information available.
SOLD over list price with multiple offers!
Click on the image below for more information
|Interior Square Feet:
|961 sq. ft.
|$588 per month
Sophisticated, two-level, townhome in sought after Orange Grove Village II complex nestled in historic Pasadena. It’s been meticulously maintained and extensively updated throughout. This home features dual paned Milgard windows, imported European smoked oak wood floors by Prevada, recessed lighting, custom glass closet doors with custom shelving system in both bedrooms. Beautifully remodeled bathrooms with Toto toilets, premium brand faucets, new shower panel/enclosure in both bathrooms, an upgraded vanity area with built-in wood side cabinets (cabinet backs are lined with fabric) and wooden vanity with glass counter top.
Kitchen features Miele refrigerator and dishwasher. Living room is light and bright with fireplace, vaulted ceilings and access to balcony. New A/C unit, inside laundry & private 2 car garage.
This complex is very desirable and is conveniently located minutes from Old Pasadena with its stores and restaurants, Rose Bowl, Colorado Bridge, Historic Orange Grove neighborhood, Norton Simon Museum and so much more!
3D Tour – 24 HR Open House
Interview with the seller:
Why are you selling your home?
I am moving in with my significant other.
How long have you lived here?
Over 25 years.
What improvements have you made since you purchased the home?
- Removed cottage cheese ceilings
- Installed double paned windows throughout entire unit – manufactured by Milgard.
- Installed custom glass closet sliding doors in master and guest bedrooms – manufactured by The Sliding Door Company.
- Installed premium brand wood floors and stairs – manufactured by Prevada (wood = imported European smoked oak. Manufacturer recommends cleaning with simple water and white vinegar solution).
- Installed 2 (two) wall-to-wall custom bedroom closets and 1 custom coat/utility closet – manufactured by Elfa.
- Installed premium brand Miele refrigerator/freezer and dishwasher.
- Installed (no recessed ceiling lights prior to my moving in) and upgraded all light fixtures throughout the unit, whether it be pendant fixtures in dining room and foyer, recessed lighting in living, dining and bedroom or specialty recessed lighting (kitchen and portion of living room), and under cabinet lights (kitchen).
- Installed kitchen counter top.
- Upgraded vanity area with built-in wood side cabinets (cabinet backs are lined with fabric), wooden vanity with glass counter top.
- Installed premium tile floors in master and small bath rooms.
- Installed freestanding bathroom sink cabinets in master and small bath.
- Installed premium brand faucets in bathroom and kitchen.
- Installed new shower panel and refinished bath/shower stall (important, clean shower stall with 409, nothing harsh or abrasive, per manufacturer).
- Installed new Toto toilets in both bathrooms.
- Installed new A/C Heating unit.
- Installed Hunter Douglas window coverings throughout entire house, including blackout shade in small bedroom.
- New Fireplace glass cover and surround (gas fireplace).
- Balcony has been resurfaced for better drainage.
- Installed new stove/range.
- Performed all routine home maintenance including interior painting and bi-annual A/C Heating unit maintenance includes filter changes
What originally attracted you to this home?
The property is located in an open, park-like setting (terrific views of trees, mountains), no buildings on top of each other, no neighbors looking in at you. Access to tennis courts and swimming pool. The interior space has a “happy living” vibe. The vaulted living and dining rom ceiling gives this space an open feel.
What do you like about the neighborhood?
Near Old Town Pasadena, easy freeway access. I love the area of the city this property is located – lots of old Pasadena history here, nestled among beautiful tree lined streets. It’s a wonderful walking neighborhood. This property sits across the street, Orange Grove Blvd., from an historical landmark neighborhood with distinguished homes designed by noted architects including Frank Lloyd Wight, “La Miniatura” on Rosemont Ave., Charles & Henry Greene (Greene & Greene), The Gamble House on Westmoreland Place (the “ultimate” California Bungalow) Mary Cole and Robert Culbertson Homes, all just steps away. Plus, the property is close to Old Town Pasadena. I often walk to Old Town with it’s shops, restaurants and iPic theater. The world class Norton-Simon Museum is 3 blocks away – a great space to spend an afternoon. All this and easy freeway access!
Where do you shop?
Ralph’s Freshfare, The Container Store and many of the specialty one-of-a-kind shops in Old Town.
What providers do you use for cable and internet?
Are there any special neighborhood specific events?
Yes, this property is situated near the Rose Bowl and gets spill-over from Rose Bowl events including the Rose Bowl Parade and Football game, UCLA football, soccer, cycling, music events and various fund raising walks around the Rose Bowl Loop. Due to close proximity to The Rose Bowl, residents are given annual special access passes by the city, granting residents easy access to their homes during events. For really unique shopping, the internationally recognized Rose Bowl Flea Market, every 2nd Sunday of the month.
Which park do you go to?
Brookside Park, in the Arroyo Seco, Rose Bowl area.
Any special hiking or outside activities that are close to your home?
Yes, hiking all along the Arroyo Seco, north and south of the Rose Bowl, the Aquatic Center – near the Bowl, in the Arroyo (Olympic size pool), cycling around the Rose Bowl loop with the peloton.
Any recommended restaurants in the area and what do you love about them?
True Food Kitchen, fresh, healthy and local foods, Le Pain Quotidien, European casual dining, clads, soups, baked breads, desserts, Suhsi Roku, good sushi and Japanese fare
Are pets allowed in the complex?
If so, how many, what kind, how big? Yes, dogs and cats are allowed, there does not seem to be a size limit to dogs – I see big to small size dogs.
What do HOA dues cover?
Landscaping maintenance (watering, tree trimming, lawn mowing, new plantings, etc.), upkeep of Pool, includes cleaning and resurfacing, upkeep of and tennis court & other community areas (includes pool and tennis court outdoor furniture), asphalt driveway and entry gate maintenance, exterior structure insurance, example, roof maintenance, outside wall siding maintenance, gutter replacement, garage door installations, termite inspections and treatment, basic cable TV.
If you are interested in selling your home, call Irina Netchaev at 626-627-7107 for a private consultation.