Large home in La Vina Estates, with spectacular views!
This is the official property listing website for 3923 Old Toll Road. If you are interested in this home, this page will provide you with the latest information available.
OPEN HOUSE SCHEDULE:
Saturday, 2/24/2018, 12 pm – 3 pm
Sunday, 2/25/2018, 1 pm – 4 pm
Click on the image below for more information:
Take a look inside the house with this 3D tour:
|Interior Square Feet:||3,886 sq. ft.|
|Lot Size:||8.893 sq. ft.|
This truly spectacular Craftsman style, Portofino model, home is nestled in the foothills of Altadena in the exclusive La Vina community. With only one direct neighbor to the South, it offers privacy & serenity with stunning canyon views from almost every room. Soaring ceilings welcome and lead you to the formal living and dining rooms. Enjoy a chef’s kitchen with a huge, granite, center island, 5-burner, Wolf range top, GE Monogram refrigerator, butler pantry, 50 bottle wine fridge and built-ins, Wine connoisseurs will appreciate a 250 bottle, temperature controlled, wine room. Family room, powder room, laundry room and a full en-suite bedroom is also downstairs. Upstairs has 4 additional bedrooms including Jack & Jill, Master suite with a retreat/bonus room & balcony and an office.
The back yard is ideal for year-round entertainment with built-in, natural gas, BBQ grill and side burner, multiple seating areas and fruit trees including nectarine, plum and apricot trees. Switched overhead garden lighting illuminates the garden and artificial turf was added in a portion of the back-yard. Great for dogs and easy to keep clean. Fountains grace the gated entrance court and back yard. Welcome to your next home!
Amenities and work done to the house:
- Built-in, natural gas, BBQ grill and side burner. (DCS)
- French doors in dining room
- 250 bottle, temperature controlled wine room.
- 50 Bottle wine refrigerator in the kitchen
- Web enabled automatic sprinkler system (Rachio)
- Web enabled garage door opener (Chamberlain)
- Web enabled 2-Zone HVAC system with Nest thermostats
- Web enabled Ring front door camera
- Web enabled front door lock (Kevo)
- 5-burner, stainless steel, Wolf range top
- Custom designed front gate
- Low voltage lighting in the garden
- 21 panel solar system (7.2kW)
- Plantation shutters in den, dining room and master bed room
- “Secret” compartment under kitchen island for large item storage.
- Cedar lined closet in master suite
- Elfa custom closet system in master suite
- Elfa custom closet system in downstairs hall closet.
- Pull-out shelves in kitchen pantry cupboards
- Artificial turf in a portion of the back-yard. Good for dogs and easy to keep clean.
- Switched overhead garden lighting.
- Plum, necterine and apricot trees in the garden
- Fenced dog run on the side of the house
- Custom built upper storage shelves in garages.
- In the wall wired speakers in the Den, Living Room and Master bedroom.
- Ceiling fan in Den and Master Bed Room
- Steel wall framing (not wood)
If you are interested in selling your home, call Irina Netchaev at 626-629-8439 for a private consultation. You can also complete the form for more information: