KCM (Keeping Current Matters) couldn’t have pointed it out more clearer on why homeowners should take action right now. Take a minute to read this, you won’t regret it, PROMISE!
“Every year at this time, many homeowners decide to wait until after the holidays to put their home on the market for the first time. Others who already have their home on the market decide to take it off the market until after the holidays. Here are six great reasons not to wait:
1. Relocation buyers are out there. Companies are not concerned with holiday time and if the buyers have kids, they want them to get into school after the holidays.
2. Purchasers that are looking for a home during the holidays are serious buyers and are ready to buy.
3. You can restrict the showings on your home to the times you want it shown. You will remain in control.
4. Homes show better when decorated for the holidays.
5. There is less competition for you as a seller right now. Let’s take a look at listing inventory as compared to the same time last year:
6. The supply of listings increases substantially after the holidays. Also, in many parts of the country, new construction will make a comeback in 2016. This will lessen the demand for your house.”
Waiting until after the holidays to sell your home probably doesn’t make sense.
If you are interested in selling your home, call Irina Netchaev at 626-627-7107 for a private consultation.