Join art lovers for a lovely stroll around Old Town Pasadena on August 13. There will be music, drinks and lots of fun. Here’s what you can expect from this evening walk:
- Opening receptions at Daniel Rolnik Gallery for JT Steiny’s “OH MY” political satire exhibition and at Flower Pepper Gallery for an art show curated by BrwnPaperBag blog.
- Classic rock & roll and photo show by Kevin C. Goff at Audio Element.
- New products being released at Gold Bug. They also have some works by Mark Ryden only available at their shop.
- Cool ceramic air plant sculptures, enamel pins, new products and more at the Hömage.
- A new art/craft workshop hosted by Lula Mae along with their shop of curios and cards.
- The signature art walk mocktail and cold brew drinks crafted at the Home Brewed Bar.
Not only will you be inspired but you’ll be in the heart of Pasadena. Can you possibly have a better Saturday evening than this?? Have fun out there!
*Photo courtesy of Daniel Rolnik
WHAT: Old Pasadena Art Walk
WHEN: Saturday August 13, 2016, 12 pm-9 pm
WHERE: Old Town Pasadena, CA
CONTACT: Daniel, (310) 729-3399, [email protected]
PARKING: Metered Street Parking
Parking Lot at the intersection of Holly & Arroyo Parkway
FREE PARKING (if you don’t mind a 10 minute walk) is available North of the freeway at Marengo Ave & Villa Street.
If you are interested in selling your home, call Irina Netchaev at 626-627-7107 for a private consultation.