SAND AND SANDBAGS AVAILABLE AT TWO FIRE STATIONS
City of Pasadena Public Affairs Office Announcement
With heavy rains predicted Saturday and Sunday, the Pasadena Fire Department has sand and sandbags available at two fire stations and has issued safety tips.
Pasadena residents can pick up sand and sandbags at Fire Station 37, 3430 E. Foothill Blvd., and Fire Station 38, 1150 Linda Vista Ave. Fire safety officers will be available to answer questions.
The Pasadena Fire Department is issuing the following rain-related safety tips:
· Clear debris and overgrowth from drainage channels and rain gutters.
· Keep your car’s gas tank full; power outages might shut down gas pumps.
· Stay away from storm drain channels and other bodies of water.
· Keep your disaster kit updated.
· Allow extra time and caution for travel.
For more information visit www.cityofpasadena.net/disaster or call (626) 744-7276.
About Irina: Irina is a Top Realtor and the founder and President of Pasadena Views Real Estate Team™ and 365 Things To Do In Pasadena®. She is available to assist you in all of your Real Estate transactions. Email or call her today at (626)629-8439.