Halloween Weekend 2010 is upon us!
Get your costumes ready Pasadena…Day 167 of 365 Things To Do in Pasadena invites you to see what tricks and treats the Spooky City of Roses has is store!
Bring your little ghouls and goblins down to the One Colorado Courtyard and Central Park in Old Pasadena this weekend and take part in all the Halloween Fun!
Saturday, October 3oth from 1:00 to 5:00 pm
Head out to Central Park at 260 S. Raymond Avenue
• Kids pumpkin hunt 1:00-2:00pm
• Halloween moon bounces 1:00-5:00pm
• Live ghoulish music 1:00-5:00pm
• Armory Center for the Arts Halloween craft center 1:00-5:00pm
• Scary animal and bug show and tell 1:00-5:00pm
• Free caramel apples to the first 200 people and much more! 1:00-5:00pm
Sunday, October 31st from 12:00-9:00 p.m.
Visit Old Pasadena’s One Colorado Courtyard
• Kid-friendly tour of the Old Town Haunt 12:00-4:00pm
• Free store-to-store trick or treating 4:00-9:00pm
• Meet and greet with favorite Halloween characters 4:00-9:00pm
• Free haunted photos at One Colorado Courtyard 5:00-9:00pm
• Free screening of Halloween cartoons at One Colorado Courtyard 5:00-9:00pm
Both days events are FREE and open to the public.
What fun activities do you know of taking place in a city near YOU? Be sure to share as we’d be happy to post fun and exciting Halloween Activities featured in surrounding cities.
Don’t forget to submit a picture of your carved pumpkins! Stay tuned to see which pumpkin carving masters will be taking home the top honors for this years Pasadena Views Pumpkin Carving Contest!
The entry process is simple. Email your pictures to PumkinContest(at) PasadenaViews(dot)com. Please submit your name, the name of your pumpkin, a valid email address, and a phone number. We will contact you if you hold one of the winning pumpkins. Entries must be submitted by midnight October 31, 2010.
We hope that your Halloween weekend is filled with many Happy Haunts and Treats!! 😉
Visit 365 Things To Do In Pasadena® for more fun activities in Pasadena California and surrounding neighborhoods.