365 Things To Do In Pasadena™ takes us to one of the world’s most unique flea markets in it’s located right here in Pasadena at the Rose Bowl. Celebrating over 40 years of continuous success, this flea market takes place every 2nd Sunday of the month.
So… this Sunday, July 11th is your opportunity to explore over 2,500 vendors and meet anywhere between 15,000 and 20,000 bargain shoppers!
You can find pretty much anything here from retro posters to vintage clothing and jewelry to antique furniture.
A couple of tips:
- You want to get there as early as possible – less crowds and more selection and of course, more time to explore!
- Bring cash (more bargain power) and avoid the pricey ATMs.
- Wear comfortable shoes – the place is huge!
- Bring water to stay hydrated.
- And… most importantly, don’t forget to haggle… it makes it so much more fun to get into the spirit of the flea market. Prices are not set!
Hours: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Cost: $8.00 — 9am-3pm, $10.00 — 8am-9am, $15.00 — 7am-8am, $20.00 — 5am-7am
For more info: For more information call: 323-560-7469 ext. 11 or at http://www.rgcshows.com
1001 Rose Bowl Dr
Pasadena, CA 91103
Pasadena Homes for Sale:
Visit 365 Things To Do In Pasadena® for more fun activities in Pasadena California and surrounding neighborhoods.