Hey Pasadena are you looking for a great way to get out and explore the town on Friday night? Art Night is back this Friday, March 14th!!!
There’s something for everyone during this exciting, family fun, four-hour cultural extravaganza featuring a wide array of dance, music, visual arts and other activities. Free shuttle buses will help provide transportation to each location.
Art Night Stops:
- Reinvigorate your senses with Light Bringer Project’s Sensory Overload of creative edibles and installations at 175 N. Euclid Ave.
- Relive your artistic youth with PUSD’s student artwork exhibition “No Boundaries 9” at Paseo Colorado or revisit centuries past with the Norton Simon Museum’s exhibition of masterpieces.
- Revive your dance grooves at Lineage Performing Arts Center, 89 S. Fair Oaks Ave. or with Muse/Ique at the Pasadena Civic Auditorium, 300 E. Green St.
- Reexamine the lifelong artistic pursuits of design icon Ray Eames at Art Center College of Design, 1700 Lida St., or recognize reoccurring themes of immigration by artists’ work at the USC Pacific Asia Museum, 45 N. Los Robles Ave.
- Kids can create with the MobileMuralLab at Kidspace Museum, 480 N. Arroyo Blvd., or experience new media at artWORKS Teen Center, 2914 E. Walnut St. Both kids and adults alike will get a lift from the unique aviation exhibition at the Pasadena Museum of History, 470 W. Walnut St.
These are just a few of the MANY places in Pasadena you can stop by and see art, live performances, and other exhibits on display.
Did we mention there will food trucks on site!
Some of LA County’s favorite food trucks are coming to ArtNight. As part of the GiveBack Program Partners,10% of ArtNight sales from the following food vendors will be donated to future ArtNight events:
|Armory Center for the Arts | Heirloom LA|
|Armory Center for the Arts | Kogi BBQ|
|artWORKS | Tacos Titos|
|Light Bringer Project at Day One | Slammin’ Sliders|
|Pasadena City Hall | Lobsta Truck|
|Pasadena Museum of California Art | Don Chow|
|Pasadena Museum of California Art | Palazzolo Gelato|
|Pasadena Museum of History | Pie N’ Burger|
|Shumei Arts Council | The Border Grill|
|Side Street Projects | The Hungry Nomad|
|USC Pacific Asia Museum | Mandoline Grill|
|USC Pacific Asia Museum | Paradise Cookies|
So get out there and enjoy your self ! We hope you will share pictures with us of some of your favorite stops and sites.
For additional information please call 626.744.7887