Sophisticated Elegance in Desirable Burbank 91504
SOLD for $297,000 (14.2% higher than list price)
Townhome in Burbank! Low maintenance dues, pool and bar-b-que area.
|Square Feet:||1,160 per assessor|
Beautiful 3-level townhouse in a small, 16 unit complex. This home has been upgraded with laminate flooring, remodeled bathroom, newer air conditioning and heating unit and has been wired for surround sound. Common area includes a pool and a BBQ area. HOA recently replaced roof and has long-term residents.
An oversize living room features a wood and gas burning fireplace.
Spacious dining area is conveniently located next to the kitchen and balcony – perfect for entertaining.
Balcony with plenty of room for a table and chairs, and still has space for your favorite plants!
Bright kitchen that has a serving bar which opens to the living room is conveniently located next to dining area. It has a gas stove and enough space for two to cook comfortably.
An updated powder room serves the main floor.
Second level has both bedrooms and the laundry area. The Master Bedroom is generously sized.
Huge windows make this a bright and light space.
Closet is custom built and has plenty of space.
Master bedroom is serviced by a large, over-size bathroom with double vanity sinks.
Second bedroom has great closet space and is generously sized.
Private 2-car garage is on the lower level. Lots of storage inside the unit and the garage.
Pool and BBQ area.
Burbank – What current owners love about living here:
- Great small town feel in Los Angeles. There are parades, firework shows, community events.
- Own city with separate police and fire department.
- Great school district and close to Burbank High School and several elementary schools.
- 1 mile to Media Center/Downtown Burbank with a mall, IKEA, lots of restaurants and three movie theaters
- 1 mile to Empire Center with lots of shopping: Target, Michaels, Staples, etc.
- Close to Burbank Airport. Very convenient for quick travel.
- Close to Starlight Bowl: outdoor amphitheater with events.
- 1 mile to Chandler running/walking path.
- Easy access to 5 freeway.
- Has two parks next to complex with lots of picnics being held there. Also a kids playground and a swimming school.
Pasadena Views Real Estate Team, Inc.