The Pasadena Views Real Estate Team is expanding and is looking for an assistant/transaction coordinator who wants to be part of an exciting real estate environment! You will be an integral part of our team as you will be responsible for activities such as the daily management of the office, keeping our client activities up-to date and documented and will be in overseeing our online communication (social media & blogs). In addition, by supporting our agents with their client transactions to you will directly facilitate our company’s expansion!
Our ideal candidate:
- has a real estate license (preferred but not necessary)
- is a curious and fast learner
- can work under direction and independently
- can apply current office structures and procedures to their work
- is computer savvy
- is a problem solver and enjoys finding new procedures that makes their work more efficient
- has excellent verbal and written communications skills
- has excellent customer service experience both on the phone and in person
- is professional and organized
- is meticulous especially when preparing/reviewing contracts
- is familiar with using social media, content management systems (e.g. WordPress) and customer relationship management systems (TopProducer is a plus!)
- can multi-task while understanding what to prioritize
- is a Mac user
The work includes some out of office activities such as showing properties, holding open houses and running errands.
Relevant backgrounds such as real estate administrative assistant, real estate transaction coordinator, property management, title, mortgage or escrow are preferred but not required. Training will be provided!
Requirements: smart phone, reliable transportation and auto insurance
Salary: hourly, based on experience. We pay for mileage.
There are no benefits at this time (dental, medical etc.)
We are a non-smoking office.
Send a resume WITH a cover letter describing your experience and WHY you think that you’re a good fit for this job along with salary requirements.
Only applicants that live in the Pasadena area will be considered. Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, only applicants that we want to move forward in the interview process will be contacted.