Monterey Park Traditional
1552 South Isabella Avenue
SOLD!!!! Highest SALE PRICE in the area!!!!
|Interior Square Feet:||1,449 sq. ft.|
|Lot Size||15,882 sq. ft. – flat and usable|
Beautiful Traditional home on a very spacious lot (over 15,000 sq.ft of flat and usable space) offering privacy and serenity. Light and bright, this home has been tastefully updated over the last few years. Living room has crown moldings and custom sliders opening to a patio and pool – perfect for entertaining. Kitchen offers porcelain floor tiles, beautiful cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and a picture window, access to separate laundry room and back yard. Home has been repainted inside and out, has dual paned windows, copper piping throughout, plantation shutters, new central ac/heating unit and wanter heater. Both front and back has been landscaped and has a new sprinkler system. The back yard has a pool with a safety barrier, covered patio, fruit trees and plenty of space for parties or just relaxation. Conveniently access to 60, 10 and 710 freeways; minutes to Pasadena and downtown LA, shopping and entertainment. 2-car garage and plenty of storage!
Why are you selling your home?
We are moving closer to our family located in Orange County.
How long have you lived in this home?
We have been here for 7 years since November 2007.
What improvements have you made since you purchased this house?
We have thoroughly updated this home inside and out. Our improvements include:
- new dual pane windows entire house (large patio door was custom made to fit) – 2007
- engineered hardwood floors – 2007
- remodeled larger bathroom – 2007
- new porcelain floor tiles in kitchen – 2007
- crown moldings in living room/hallway – 2007
- landscaping front and back – 2007
- added retaining walls in front of the house – 2009
- new water heater – 2012
- new central heat and air conditioning17 Seer Unit – 2012
- new pool pump – 2012
- new copper repiping throughout the entire house – 2013
- new sprinkler system – 2014
- new plantation shutters throughout the house – 2013
- new paint inside and outside of home – 2014
- added outdoor lightings for both front courtyard and backyard for entertaining area. (2014)
Seller Interview Continued:
What originally attracted you to this home?
Location of house, the large lot of land, flat, not sloped and usable with spacious front and back yard and the privacy it provides.
What do you like about the neighborhood?
Very quiet and established neighborhood with many original home owners. Clean and wide streets, not congested.
Where do you shop?
Local shops like Atlantic Square; nearby malls like Montebello Town Center.
What school district did your children attend?
The school district for the home is Montebello but I obtained a permit for my son to attend the Alhambra Unified School District.
What providers to do you use for cable and internet?
Time Warner & AT&T
If you are interested in selling your home, call Irina Netchaev at 626-629-8439 for a private consultation.