Day 3 of 365 Things To Do in Pasadena™: Pasadena’s Rose Bowl
You’ve seen the Rose Bowl. Chances are you walked or biked around the stadium. Maybe, you parked in the Rose Bowl parking lot to take the shuttle to tour the Showcase House of design. But have you been inside the Rose Bowl to see a stadium game?
I’ll be honest… never had the opportunity.
Well… today is the day! Take your family and head out to the Bowl for a free peek inside this world known stadium. To raise funds for its renovation (and make folks more comfortable with the plan), Pasadena Rose Bowl is inviting the community inside for some family fun, a tour and to learn more about the planned renovation.
Day’s Activities Include:
- Win Great Prizes – raffle opportunity
- Join the Galaxy Street Team for penalty kicks
- Football: Field Goal kicks through the Rose Bowl goal posts
- Basketball: Free Throw Challenge
- Baseball: Speed pitch for accuracy
- Virtual Games in the Locker Room
- Bean Bag Toss – Bounce Houses – Face Painting – Balloon “Clown” and more!
You can RSVP for this Stadium Event here.
Rose Bowl Stadium Games
Sunday, May 16, 11:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
The Rose Bowl
Rose Bowl Dr., Gate A, Pasadena
Free! rosebowlstadium.com; 626.577.3100
Visit 365 Things To Do In Pasadena® for more fun activities in Pasadena California and surrounding neighborhoods.