1743 Glen Avenue, Pasadena California 91103
Spacious and bright Spanish Revival home!
This is the official property listing website for 1743 Glen Avenue in Pasadena. If you are interested in this home, this page will provide you with all the most recent information available.
SOLD OVER ASKING!!!
Click on the Image below to see the more photos.
|Interior Square Feet:
|2,040 sq. ft.
|5,576 sq. ft.
Large living room that leads directly in to the separate dining area. Lots of natural light shining through large windows.
Formal dining area, prefect for hosting dinner parties and with easy access into the spacious kitchen.
A chef’s delight, large kitchen space with new granite counter tops, new Elkay stainless steel sink and new kitchen appliances.
Practical breakfast nook for those cozy mornings, great open floor plans which connects to the family room.
Two downstairs bedrooms with new carpets and large closets. Both bedrooms have easy access to the full bathroom.
Drought tolerant landscaping in the calming and private back-yard with new bamboo fence.
Two-car garage and a wide drive way with new Redwood fence.
Improvements done to the home by seller:
– Painting interior & exterior of house including separate garage.
– All new windows with permit but the large non opening front window.
– New doors front, back, “lower level” meaning closets, bedrooms.
– New granite counter top in kitchen, on nook and front entrance separation wall.
– New laminated floor downstairs with new carpet in bedrooms.
– Redwood wooden fence along the driveway
– Complete redesign of front yard and backyard with bamboo along the fence. Drought tolerant back yard and automatic sprinklers in front of the house independent for lawn and flower bed.
– All new lights and fan features.
– New dishwasher and gas range.
For our Chinese buyers:
Exclusively represented by Irina Netchaev of Pasadena Views Real Estate Team Inc.
If you are interested in selling your home, call Irina Netchaev at 626-629-8439 for a private consultation. You can also complete the form for more information: