This event held tomorrow (3/16) @ 5:30 M is focused on harnessing natural and homeopathic remedies and showcasing different healing power. Descanso Gardens invites visitors in after hours to enjoy a variety of relaxing activities that help you to understand the amazing potential of the living things that grow all around us.
Advance tickets required. Tickets: $5 members, $15 nonmembers. Open rain or shine, tickets are non-refundable. PURCHASE TICKETS HERE.
Schedule of Events
- Essential Oils, 5:30–7:30 p.m. Sample essential oils and learn the many benefits of these botanical scents.
- Garden Yoga, 5:30–7:30 p.m. Learn some simple, standing yoga poses that are inspired by nature.
- Flower Sachets, 5:30–8:30 p.m. Make your own potpourri to take home.
- The Gifts of Oak Trees Talk, 6–6:45 p.m. While sitting under a canopy of oaks, learn about these essential and majestic California trees from herbalist, educator and author, Emily Han.
- Patina Concession Stand, 5:30–8:30 p.m. Enjoy food and drinks available for purchase.
- Sound Bath, 5:30–8 p.m. Surround yourself with the calming but powerful sounds of singing bowls in the camellia forest.
- Moonlight Meditation, 6–6:30 p.m. & 7–7:30 p.m. Join us for a guided meditation session and experience the benefits of practicing mindfulness in nature.
- Flower Petal Art, 5:30–8:30 p.m. Add flower petals to our community art project.
- Live Music, 5:45–8:15 p.m. Enjoy live music by the jazz taiko fusion group, Tadaima.
- Patina Pop-Up, 5:30–8 p.m. Snacks and drinks available for purchase.