Lucky Boy Restaurant is hands down the best place to get a huge, tasty, greasy breakfast burrito in Pasadena!
Day 73 of 365 Things To Do In Pasadena™ invites us to Lucky Boy Restaurant where major heart burn is WORTH having!
This place is home to all the teenagers around Pasadena. Every kid, and a kid at heart, in and around Pasadena wants a Lucky Boy breakfast burrito!
The burrito is filled with a perfect amount (tons!) of everything including eggs, cheese, bacon, sausage, and hash browns. If you are craving greasy, inexpensive, and LEGENDARY food then Lucky Boy is extremely satisfying!
WARNING: This breakfast burrito can hardly be finished by one person… from my experience it is best to split with a friend or two… unless you have just come from an extreme workout, and can’t resist eating a HUGE burrito all by yourself!
When you are in the Pasadena area, there are so many good reasons to have a LB breakfast burrito one morning:
1. It is a massive burrito (what could be better!)
2. It is extremely affordable for the size, meats, etc. ($5.20 for one breakfast burrito)
3. Choice of salsa, home-made ranch, or ketchup
4. Loads of meat! Bacon, sausage, or ham…. or a combo of 2, or the famous triple threat!
5. And I saved the best for last… this burrito is so delicious that it can put you in a food coma for the rest of the day!
So, I think after having this burrito your tummy will be full of content! This baby is definitely worth trying at least once in your lifetime for a heart melting (and burning!) experience. 😉
They are open Monday-Friday from 6 A.M. – 2 A.M., and they accept only cash.
So come on down to Pasadena’s Lucky Boy Drive-In Restaurant, and get a taste of the comfort food that local Pasadeneans love!
They are located at 640 S. Arroyo Pkwy in Pasadena right across from Trader Joe’s.
Pasadena Craftsman Homes for Sale:
Visit 365 Things To Do In Pasadena® for more fun activities in Pasadena California and surrounding neighborhoods.