The best Pasadena real estate agents and marketing mavens will be attending REBarCampLA on April 2, 2009 in Pasadena California.
REBarCampLA is an innovative training session and social media conference focusing on the latest home marketing techniques. This conference is not just limited to real estate brokers. Home-stagers, lenders, inspectors, title representatives and others in the real estate industry will be in attendance.
If your real estate agent is not deploying a social media marketing strategy to compliment their other (traditional) marketing efforts, this event is the place to be!
Here, your realtor will gather with other web 2.0 savvy industry professionals in a variety of interactive, hands-on sessions that cover everything from:
- Blogging Bascis (how to build a blog, how to market your blog, etc.)
- Strategies of Blogging for Business in Real Estate
- Best Blogging Platforms
- Free Online Tools to Tweak Your Biz
- Twitter Tips for Real Estate
- FaceBook Marketing
- LinkedIn Business & Referral Strategies
- YouTube as a Business Builder
- Leveraging the Power of Social Networks like Active Rain
- Using Trulia to grow your business
- Tricks of Marketing on Zillow
- What makes up a good Website
- Driving traffic to your website
- Lead Generation
- Click to Closing the Lead
- Building an online Community
- Marketing Your Inventory the Web 2.0 way
- Video Like a Pro
- Podcasting For Dummies (Not!)
- How Do I Work This @$%@#$ Smart Phone?
- Developing a Data Base on a Dime
- Short Sales Only Suck If You Let Them!
Here are more REBarCampLA details:
When? Thursday, April 2nd!
Location: Pasadena Hilton
168 South Los Robles Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91101
Time: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Cost: FREE! But you have to RSVP here
Follow us on Twitter: @REBarcampLA
So… if you are currently selling your home with a Realtor, ask him or her, if they are attending REBarCampLA.
And, if you are one of my real estate agent readers, I’ll be there, will you? Register and RSVP for REBarCampLA here – it’s FREE!