CLICK HERE FOR UPDATED Fireworks Activity List for 2014 – Pasadena and Surrounding cities!
Pasadena, California – Looking for an exciting way to spend your 4th of July this summer? Here are a few places where you will be able to get away for the day and watch the summer night sky come to life with a spectacular display of Fireworks.
So… let’s celebrate our nation’s 235th Birthday with neighbors and friends!
The Rose Bowl in Pasadena
Come and Enjoy the Rose Bowl Fireworks extravaganza, “Family Fun on the 4th,” the 85th year for this outstanding community tradition. There will be food, activities and a Fun Zone for children, admission to the Fun Zone will be free. The show inside the Rose Bowl stadium will begin at 7:00. Don’t miss out on all the excitement!
Schedule of Events
- 2:00 pm The Festival begins outside the stadium.
Family Fun Festival & Food Court on Area H
- 6:00 pm Gates open
- 7:00 pm Entertainment to include live entertainment by the Jan & Dean Show featuring Dean Torrence, Mariachi Divas, band performance by DCI Phantom Regiment, Ives Brothers FMX motorcycle stunt and the Biggest Fireworks Show in Southern California produced by PyroSpectaculars by Souza.
- 9:05 pm Americafest Fireworks: The Biggest Fireworks Show in Southern California Produced by PyroSpectaculars by Souza
Parking Lot opens at 8:00 a.m. admission is $20 per car
General Admission Tickets $13 each, children 7 and younger are free; active military with ID FREE entry.
Preferred Admission tickets are available for $25 each.
For additional Information please call (626) 577-3101
Tickets on sale at the Rose Bowl Ticket Booth (Gate B)
Weds. June 29th – Sun. July 3rd
10 am – 5 pm
Mon. July 4th – 10 am – 9 pm
Almansor Park in Alhambra
Bring your picnic baskets or purchase tasty treats from local youth group food vendors for this 4th of July event. Parking, as usual, will be at a premium. Pay lots will be available at the West San Gabriel Valley YMCA and the Emmaus Lutheran Church, and limited handicap parking will be available in Almansor Park’s lower parking lot.Admission is free and the fireworks display starts at 9:00 p.m.
Location: 800 S. Almansor St., Alhambra CA
Edgewood Middle School in West Covina
This 4th of July celebration is to benefit The Muscular Dystrophy Association. There will be Carnival rides, games, and food from 3:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. There will also be live entertainment by Sangria from 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Fireworks show to follow.
Location: 1625 W. Durness St., West Covina 91790
Entrance fee $1.00 beginning at 2:00 p.m.
For additional information please contact Community Services Dept. (626) 939-8430.
Bonita High School in Laverne
- Schedule of Activities click here
- Pre-Parade Harley Ride Application click here
- Parade Application & Liability Waiver click here
- Parade General Information click here
- Parade Route Map click here
- Country Fair Vendor Application click here
- Fireworks Tickets available for purchase now
* Gates open at 6PM. Show starts at 7PM.
* Pre-sale Fireworks Show tickets are available at the following locations:- City Hall, 3660 D Street, La Verne, in the Community Services Dept. Office hours are Mon through Thurs from 8AM to 6PM.
– Chamber of Commerce, 2078 Bonita Avenue, La Verne.* Presale tickets: Adults $5.00 / Children $4.00 Save $1.00 each!
* Tickets will also be sold the day of the event at the Country Fair and at the Fireworks Show
* Same day tickets: Adults $6.00 / Children $5.00
- Fireworks Tickets available for purchase now
Bonita High School now has artificial turf. NO BBQ’s, open flames, or other incendiary devices are permitted in the stadium or anywhere on the field.
The Hollywood Bowl
Head down to The Hollywood Bowl for a spectacular display of fireworks and music with Daryl Hall & John Oats. Show will start at 7:30 p.m.
Ticket price range from $12-$158
Visit the Hollywood Bowl website for additional information.
The Fairplex of Pomona
Do you enjoy Monster Tucks and Freestyle Motocross? Then get down to the Pomona Fairplex for their KABOOM 4th of July Spectacular. There are also buffet combos available for purchase with this thrilling event. Gates open at 5:00 p.m. Monster Truck show begins at 8:00 followed by fireworks at 9:20.
Location: 1101 W. Mckinley Ave., Pomona 91768
General Seating $15.00
Trackside Bleachers $17.50
Reserved Box Seats $19.50
Children 2 and younger FREE
Buffet at the Top of the Park $45
KABOOM Combo $45 (includes Dinner and Show)
For additional information call (909) 623-3111 or visit their website.
San Marino – Lacy Park Fireworks
The City of San Marino will hold its Annual Fourth of July Celebration on Monday, July 4 at Lacy Park (1485 Virginia Road). This patriotic event will feature ongoing game booths and bingo from 5 to 8 pm, a community parade at 5 pm, stage entertainment from 5:30 to 9 pm and a fireworks display at approximately 9 pm.
The Virginia Road entrance to the park will open at 8 am. You MUST have a wristband to enter. No entrance will be allowed via St. Albans Road until 3 pm. Guests may reserve areas using blankets and chairs –no stakes or ropes will be permitted.
You need to purchase a wristband for admission. San Marino residents – $5; all others $15. Children under 2 are free.
For more information about the event, please call (626) 943-2627.
Interested in more information about Pasadena and surrounding cities, check out our City Guides below:
South Pasadena City Guide
And, if you are interested in fun activities to do in Pasadena, take a look at our 365 Things To Do in Pasadena® page.
Thinking of selling your Pasadena home? Interested in finding out the current market value of your single family home, condo or investment property? Then call Irina Netchaev at (626) 629-8439 to discuss what is happening in today’s Pasadena Real Estate Market.