Hey Pasadena guess what is coming back to town in September?
Locals Only Thursday!
We shared with you the first ever locals only Thursday as day 154 of 365 Things To Do In Pasadena™.
It’s back and we wanted to spread the word!
Every Thursday each week for the months of September and October Old Pasadena merchants will offer special discounts and promotions to Pasadena residents as well as those who work in Pasadena during Old Pasadena’s Locals Only Thursdays. Beginning Thursday, September 1, Locals Only Thursdays is expected to draw thousands of area Pasadena residents and workers into Old Pasadena to enjoy a wide range of special offers.
Restaurants, stores, coffee, tea and dessert shops, spas and beauty salons throughout Old Pasadena will offer in-store giveaways and promotions. Over 50 of Old Pasadena’s finest merchants including Banana Republic, Bar Celona, CREPEstudio, Equator Cafe, Lula Mae, Vertical Wine Bistro, and Distant Lands are offering exclusive savings and many are offering special giveaways.
Residents can show their drivers license or electricity bill to receive the discounts and promotions every Thursday throughout the months of September and October. Pasadena workers need to present a business card showing a Pasadena address to their workplace to also receive the special deals.
For more information including a download of all the exclusive special offers, giveaways and promotions please visit www.oldpasadena.org.
Here’s a sampling of some of the participating stores and restaurants. For a full list, please visit OldPasadena.org.
72 North 72 N. Fair Oaks Ave. 626.578.9990
* Buy one get one of equal or lesser value for 50% off (food only)
* Slice of pizza and one pint (draft beer) for $5 (one topping slice/domestic draft)
Bar Celona 46 E. Colorado Blvd. 626.405.1000
* One free glass of Sangria with an Entree purchase
* Dinner Salad for $2 with Entree purchase
Chozo Mama Peruvian Cuisine 96 E. Colorado Blvd. 626.432.4692
* 25% discount on entire bill
Chado Tea Room 79 N. Raymond Ave. 626.431.2832
* 15% discount on afternoon tea service (not applicable for parties of 10 or more)
* 15% off premium loose leaf tea
Equator Café 22 Mills Place 626.564.8656
* $3 Martinis, mixed drinks, appetizers and beer
redwhite + bluezz 70 S. Raymond Ave. 626.792.4441
* Free food or wine tasting flight with any entree purchase
Vertical Wine Bistro 70 N. Raymond Ave. 626.795.3999
* 20% off food menu
Banana Republic 150 W. Colorado Blvd. 626.683.8286
* 15% off all regularly priced merchandise
Beyond the Olive 10 N. Raymond Ave. 626.844.3866
* 15% off entire purchase
Blick Art Store 44 S. Raymond Ave. 626.795.4985
* 10% off non-sale items and a free gift while supplies last
Eileen Fisher 15 E. Colorado Blvd. 626.304.0055
* Free Blick preferred Customer Card ($10 value), card gives you 10% discount on all items not on sale
Lula Mae 100 N. Fair Oaks Ave. 626.304.9996
* Buy an item and receive the second of equal or lesser value for free
Mignon Chocolate 6 E. Holly Street 626.796.7100
* 10% on your entire purchase
SPAS & BEAUTY SALONS
Salon Session Studio 112 S. De Lacey Ave. 626.795.8856
* Hair Cut, style and wash $60 women, $40 men
* Complete color/full tint $100
* 1 hour facial, dermalogical treatment with body massage $65
Crowned Studio Salon 89 E. Green Street 626.844.5042
* 20% off and a free conditioning treatment
The Sewing Studio 107 S. Fair Oaks Ave. 626.795.9494
* Sign up for a Sewing Basic Workshop in September or October and receive a 30% discount (all supplies included)
Visit 365 Things To Do In Pasadena® for more fun activities in Pasadena California and surrounding neighborhoods.