Spacious townhome in a tranquil area, minutes from CalTech and PCC!
This is the official property listing website for 31 Eastern Ave #1. If you are interested in this home, this page will provide you with the latest information available.
OPEN HOUSE SCHEDULE:
Visit our 24 hour open house 3D tour:
Click on the image below for more information:
|Interior Square Feet:||1189 sq. ft.|
This move-in ready townhome is located in a small, 12 unit complex on a quiet residential street. It features 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a private 2-car garage with direct access to unit. Light and bright, this corner unit has been extensively updated with new carpeting, new stainless steel appliances, new light fixtures and hardware and new interior paint. Living room features a wet bar, fireplace, a spacious balcony and direct access to dining area and kitchen. Dining area has direct access to a second balcony just perfect for entertaining. Both bedrooms have cathedral ceilings and mirrored closet doors. The master suite has a ceiling fan, its own private balcony and full bathroom. New washer & dryer are located inside the unit.
It is situated less than a block away from Colorado blvd and minutes from Old Town Pasadena, the Shops on Lake Avenue, Pasadena Playhouse, Target, Pasadena Paseo outdoor mall, City Hall, Central Park, Pasadena City College (PCC), California Institute of technology (Caltech), many retail shops, restaurants and much more. The 210 fwy and Metro stop are conveniently located nearby.
Interview with the homeowners:
- What improvements have you made since you purchased the home? Re-painted entire interior including kitchen cabinets, new light fixtures in dining room, kitchen, over bar, bathrooms and stairwell, replaced all appliances (refrigerator, range/stove, dishwasher, garbage disposal, wash, dryer, air/heating unit, and water heater) added sliding glass doors to 2nd bedroom closet, new carpeting, new door hardware
- What originally attracted you to this home? It is the perfect set up, 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, attached parking, central air & fireplace
- What do you like about the neighborhood? Quiet neighborhood, good street parking when we have visitors, close to tons of shopping and all of Pasadena
- Where do you shop? We are spoiled we are close to 2 Trader Joes, Sprouts, 2 Whole Foods, Vons, Ralphs, Smart & Final, OSH and Target, also easy to get to Old Town Pasadena as well as the Santa Anita Mall in Arcadia
- What providers do you use for cable and internet? We use to have Direct TV. The dish is still on the roof and wired so a new owner has the option to hook that up. We use AT&T for the internet and phone.
- Are there any special neighborhood specific events? We never miss the Rose Parade – New Years Day at 8 AM you just go out to Colorado Blvd and watch the B-2 Stealth Bomber fly down Colorado as the start of the parade and you wait 1-1/2 hours and walk down Colorado Blvd to Sierra Madre Blvd and catch the floats. PCC swap meet 1st Sunday of each month and Rose Bowl Flea Market 2nd Sunday of each month
- Which park(s) do you go to? Huntington Gardens, the LA Arboretum, as well as Griffith Park. We often kayak at Frank Bonelli Park in San Dimas
- Any special hiking or outside activities that are close to your home? The hiking is great, Mount Wilson in Sierra Madre and good trails at the top of Lake Avenue, also not far from Griffith Park
- Any recommended restaurants in the area and what do you love about them? Great Restaurants on Lake – we like Green Street Café and Paul Martin’s
- Anything else that would be important to impart to potential buyers? Great location to get anywhere from Palm Springs and Desert Communities, Orange County, downtown LA, the westside and the Valley. Easy to get to mountains for camping & skiing – Big Bear, and to the beaches. Also we have easy access to the Metro Golden line
If you are interested in selling your home, call Irina Netchaev at 626-629-8439 for a private consultation. You can also complete the form for more information: